What we accept:
- Short fiction up to 4,000 words
- Flash Fiction up to 1,000 words
- Digital Artwork
- Comic Strips
- Stories that have never been published before
- Stories of any genre with a beginning/middle/end plot arc
- Submissions from anywhere in the world, from all kinds of voices (must be in English language)
- Only through our “Submit Your Work” form
- Send us Docx, Doc or RTF files for written submissions
- Send us JPEG or PNG files at a printable image quality for photo or artwork submissions
- Include the title of the story
- Include the name of the author
- Include the author’s email address
- Include the story’s word count
- Set your manuscript in 12 point type
- Use a serif font like Courier or Times New Roman
- Make sure your manuscript is double spaced
- Fan Fiction
- Stories that promote fascism, racism, sexism, homophobia, ableism, etc.
- Stories that depict sensationalized violence
- Stories that have been previously published or are currently being considered elsewhere
Once a submission has been accepted you grant us first world publication rights and six-month exclusivity, as well as the right to reprint the story, non-exclusively, in ARTPOST anthologies.
Turnaround and feedback
The typical response time for ARTPOST magazine to respond to your submission is 30 days from the date of submission. You will be notified of the status and asked to sign and return the contract within the timeframe specified in the notification if your work is selected.
ARTPOST magazine pays 3 cents per word for any written submissions and on a case-by-case basis for all artwork or photography, with payment on signing of contract and completion of edits. We buy first world publication rights and six-month exclusivity, as well as the right to reprint the story, non-exclusively, in any future ARTPOST magazine anthologies.
Questions and Submission Issues
Please submit all questions and issues during the submission process using the Contact Us form located on the ARTPOST magazine website.